Hello Honey! (Sekapp’s own honey)
Pure honey, raw, and untreated, right from the bees that reside here in the orchard.
- Light Honey: Light in color only, heated to just over 100 degrees for a single day before bottling.
- Dark Honey: Heated to just over 100 degrees for a few days to give it a darker color and a slightly different taste.
- Chunky Honey: Jars of honey with slices of comb inside to add texture and nutrition.
- Crystalized Honey: Unheated and stored in the cooler to speed the crystalization process, makes for a thick spreadable honey with an interesting crystalized texture with the same great taste.
- Honey Comb: An 8 ounce square cut out of the comb with the honey still in it. Mash it up and spread it on toast or just grab a fork and eat it.
Available all year (by appointment from December 26 - July 31).
|12oz Honey Bear||$5||16oz Squeez Bottle||$6|
|20oz Pint Jar||$8||43oz Quart Jar||$16|
|Half Gallon Jar||$32||Gallon Jug||$55|
|8oz Honey Comb||$10||5oz Honey Comb||$6|